12 things that I know now I am 43 that I wish I knew at 23:
1) Stop using workouts to help you look better. Instead focus on gaining strength, energy and staying disease free.
2) My diet affects my mood and my emotions. I get out exactly what I put in.
3) Nothing matters more than the people and animals in your life. Nothing on your phone is more important than the connection you have with those around you that you love. Put the phone down, you will never get your time back with them.
4) Porn and fake celebrity lifestyles is not real life. Connection matters more than physical appearance.
5) I can say no. I do not have to put myself in situations that make me uncomfortable to satisfy other people.
6) The aging process can be delayed if I take good care of my body, my diet and my lifestyle.
7) Sometimes life is just cruel. What will be will be no matter how much you worry. All you can do is enjoy the day and be the best version of yourself all the time.
8) Some people are just c**ts. You cannot change them so do not waste your energy on them.
9) Time disappears fast. I will never get these days back so I need to make the most of my life. I want to live 100 years, not 1 year x 100 times.
10) Spend time with your parents. You do not have as much time with them as think.
11) Nobody gives a fuck about your excuses or the hard luck story you keep telling yourself. We all have the same opportunities in life. You either take action or make excuses to be lazy.
12) Comparing yourself to others is a massive waste of your time.
If you would like to know more and work with me more closely, you can work with me for FREE below…